Onsite/Mobile Drug Testing
Avaliable 24 hours/7 days!
Convenient Office Location
- We provide Certified Collectors and Breath Alcohol Technicians to conduct onsite DOT and Non-DOT urine drug screen and breath alcohol collection. Our technicians have been trained to be in compliance with DOT Regulations 49CFR Part 40.
- We know that conducting a test outside normal clinic hours can be a challenge. Thatís why we are on-call 24 hours a day, every day, to conduct your after hours and emergency testing.
- We understand that sending an employee to a clinic can often be costly, considering the test itself and the time involved. At Quick Trax, LLC, we will come to you, reducing your down time and getting your team back to work quickly!
- In-office services are available at our facility, located ten minutes south of the I-75/I-70 interchange, with easy access from I-75/Rt. 4. Ample truck parking is available.
- We understand the high price of substance abuse for employers, and are committed to helping you maintain a safe, drug-free work environment.
- Our founders†received their training in urine drug screen collection and breath alcohol testing by one of the industry's leaders, and subsequently train all technicians to the same standards.††
Contact us today to discuss making Quick Trax, LLC your partner in implementing a drug testing program. Call us now at 1-877-837-8011.